Monday, August 20, 2012

A Little Update

Chad started his new job!! He is now working for KPMG (one of the  Big 4 Accounting Firms) in Salt Lake. These first few days he has just been doing training and has been pretty bored :) Its also going to be quite the adjustment for me--the first few days Chad left at 7:30 and didnt get home until 7....not the flexibility we had been used to with his old job. Chad is  in Florida for the week....with more training. Lucy and I have just been hanging out with friends here :) We went to the park today for the first time in FOREVER-- about 2 months. Lucy has always loved swinging but today she was hilarious! After she wouldn't stop laughing and screaming I pulled out my camera and took a video. This is for you Babe, we miss you!!


I also couldn't help but add this picture, its so funny!!!!!!! On our way to play today Lucy fell asleep in the car. However I hadn't given her a binki because I wanted her to drink her milk. Well she found something to use as a binki anyways.... hahah! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment