Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Better Late than Never....



Its taken me awhile to blog again but I didn't want to miss out on posting cute Halloween Pictures of Lucy :)
I know...you are so over Halloween by now :)

Lucy was a raccoon for Halloween this year!! I planned on her being a lady bug....I only got as far as buying her some cute wings from the dollar store :) 2 days before our ward party when I realized I hadn't even bought the stuff to make her tutu I called it quits and went to Costco ;) 






For our Halloween party Chad and I carved pumpkins! I think this was the first time since we
were in High school :) We thought we were pretty cool until we saw Iron Man sitting next to 
our pumpkins :)  ...Give us a few years!



 And just to give you a heads up on some present projects; Chad built our nightstands!!! Now to painting and finishing up with some cool details! :)

1 comment: