The food: Not to brag, but Chad and I are pretty amazing cooks.. ;) Everything was homemade besides the stuffing (cause I prefer the box..) and it all tasted so good and it was all done on time! Chad of course bbq the turkey, which is really the only way to have a turkey!
Our spread: asparagus and broccoli, rolls, sweet potatoes, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, cranberry sauce, and turkey
..I love using pretty dishes :)
Lucy and Olive really enjoyed the feast as well! Their favorite dishes were the sweet potatoes, stuffing, and cranberry sauce :)
We have been enjoying unusually warm weather this year. We went to the Farm and had fun feeding the animals. And the most surprising thing happened...our girls rode the ponies! Lucy NEVER rides the ponies, every time I tried in the past resulted in a huge melt down. I decided to let Olive try though. She was a little intimidated at first but didnt cry so I kept her on ;) Soon she was smiling and having a great time! Seeing little sister do it somehow gave Lucy the courage to do it! And she did so well! She was soon talking to her horse and petting its neck :)













No comments:
Post a Comment