Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Baby #3!

Baby number 3 is on the way Due Thanksgiving and its a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!! We are super excited :)




So far this pregnancy has been a lot easier then the previous two...I dont know if that is the difference between boy vs. girls? Or that I started taking medicine earlier (6 weeks opposed to 14 weeks with Olive and not at all with Lucy..)? Or the fact that I am better at realizing a lot of nausea is caused by hunger and I force myself to eat constantly...like really... ha! I have definitely noticed a difference in size and weight gain. Usually the first 14-20 weeks I'm not gaining anything because I am so sick. At 17 weeks I've gained about 10 pounds and my pants that I can usually wear until 3rd trimester and NOT fitting,,ha! My buns are growing faster then my stomach!! ..I am trying not to focus on this too much............ ;) 
My energy is still low but getting better, I do best if I can get a nap in. Lucy and Olive are such good kids. They play so well together and dont mind having many lazy days where we stay home :) I am so blessed to have such easy girls. 
Baby Boy seems healthy and strong, I've felt a few faint movements from him but not much yet, but I know that is coming soon! Overall we just couldn't be more excited and happy. We feel truly blessed.

1 comment: