Friday, June 11, 2010

Graduation!!!

Alright, I think I'm going to finally start blogging. And now that i know how to make my blog look cute it will be more fun! :) Chad has not seen our updated blog yet, he will probably be upset once he sees how "girly" it is, but oh well :)
I have been hitting school hard this summer, excited to just be done. It has been crazy though as i have kept working and going to school more than full time! But i have really enjoyed all my classes and being at BYU. My Graduation date is : Friday August 13th at 2:00 pm!!!! I am so excited and invite all to attend :) we will be having some type of party/dinner afterward.

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog, glad to see your update! Congratulations on graduating, we're excited for you! For the next two years you can be satisfied that you have a higher education level than your husband :) I spent hours, (and hours,) looking for the perfect blog background when I discovered how to make it cute, and then I discovered that everyone changes their background all the time, oh well! Now I don't spend hours and hours looking at all the options :)

    ReplyDelete