WOW....what a ridiculous amount of photos!! I tried to be selective, a had about 300 more photos I wanted to add (literally). Hopefully you dont get too bored looking through them :)
So..we got a fantastic new camera (still need to figure out how to really use it) and tried doing a photo shoot with Lucy. We got some good ones, she wasnt very cooperative though (thats why you take pics when they are one week old instead of one month...) and we tried taking some cute nude pictures but she just got angry and peed everywhere....really, after she peed on me for the 3rd time I gave up. However, I of course still have a few more pictures i want to try with different backgrounds, outfits, headbands...we'll see when it gets done :) ENJOY!
What a sweetheart! Isn't it so fun? We have thousands of pictures all of Henry. I think by the time they're 10 we'll all have millions of pictures we don't know what to do with.
ReplyDeleteadorable! i can't wait to see her again...it's been far too long!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures!!
ReplyDeleteShe look so precious! Also, I'm jealous of your camera...
ReplyDeleteso cute! I love the bracelet
ReplyDelete