Friday, April 8, 2011

March Birthdays!!!

March is always a fun/crazy time as both Chad and I celebrate our birthdays :) Here are the exciting things we got this year!!!

My Graduation/Christmas/Valentines/Birthday present :)

Chad and a friend from the ward have been working on this beautiful armoire for me!!..FOREVER :) It was finally completed and put into our house the day after my birthday :)


Its hard to see all the beautiful details in the photo..its so white!! But it has beautiful rope trim on the edges, one of my favorite features :) 

And just how big is it you might ask? Its HUGE!!! Big enough to hold and hide Chads 50in. TV :) Its about 7feet tall and 5feet wide!! ..with amazing drawers just as deep!! It definitely made our room feel a lot smaller :)   

Chad's Birthday:




.....Question is...What one does he like more? :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your armoire!I'm amazed they made it for you! And you have a beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete