We had a dr.s appointment for Lucy today to get a RSV shot...they want to be super careful with her since she was in the NICU. Poor girl was so good! I love her so much :) ..Her latest stats...weight: 11 lbs 13 oz (80th percentile) height: 24.5 inches (97th percentile). We just laugh..we really dont understand where she is getting these genes,but I would love to have a tall and gorgeous daughter ;)
While we were setting up her next appointment Chad got into the stickers and gave one to Lucy, I didnt realize he was going to stick it on her forehead!! It surprised me at first and I laughed pretty hard. Then when we got home and I went to take it off......Chad had stuck it right on her without even moving her hair!!!!! :( Poor girl cried as I tried to get it all off, luckily I didnt pull out any of her hair but it did kinda wax her forehead...oh Chad.. :)
I also just want to show off her cute new outfit I found at Costco for $7!! Love it!! I just Love all of the colors and the leggings have cute little buttons on them..adorable! ..I also put a pony in her hair for the first time..I couldn't help myself, I just needed to try it out :)
Biased as I may be, Im pretty sure we have the cutest girl ever!!! Chad and I find it amazing that we can love her so much!! We feel so blessed to have her and that she is so healthy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment