Wednesday, May 18, 2011
2 Years :)
Chad and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary this week!!! So crazy, 2 years really isnt that long, and yet i feel like we have been married forever!!!..in a good way forever ;) We just had a simple day and went to dinner and a movie while Chad's mom and sister watched our little angel for us...I really missed her by the end of the night :) I am just so so grateful for our little family!!! I LOVE Chad so much, he is so amazing and always so sweet to me, Lucy is just a doll--she is so pretty and I have so much fun dressing her up :) She is starting to smile a lot more, we are pretty sure she was laughing today; it was THE cutest thing in the world! I was playing with her and would bring her face up to mine and touch our noses together and say "I love you" in a sing-song voice, she would scrunch up her nose and then smile real big and make the "ah aha ah" sound, real deep-like like she always does :) SO cute!! we tried to get it on camera but Chad was too slow, oh well, Im sure there will be plenty of laughs coming soon!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment