Saturday, December 10, 2011

Lucy's First Haircut!!! And the Yummiest Turkey Ever

Lucy's hair is so crazy and long...it has been in her eyes constantly. I've tried just brushing it to the side or pinning it, not knowing what I wanted to do. Poor Lucy would always seem to rub her hair into her eyes though..so I cut it :) And its a good thing her hair is curly because I DID NOT cut it straight! That girl was moving her head all over the place and I could not get her to hold still! I just grabbed the front chunk of hair and chopped.... :)





...It looks better curled.. ;)

Okay, Chad and I BBQ a turkey for our own little family Holiday dinner---it was AMAZING! We seasoned it with dried onion, basil, and a grill seasoning/salt blend. While it was grilling Chad would poor a glaze over it made of oil, soy sauce, onion, garlic, and brown sugar. It was literally the juiciest and most delicious thing I have ever had!! ...We already bought another turkey to do it again! :) We ate it with yummy mashed potaotes, gravy, stuffing, biscuits, asparagus, and sparkling cider---and the best part was that Chad made most of it!! Love him! 




No comments:

Post a Comment