Thursday, December 22, 2011

Santa Claus and Christmas Lights

This week my sister came to Utah with her family. It was so much fun! Wednesday night we went to an outdoor shopping center to admire the lights, listen to music and SANTA WAS THERE!!!!! I was SO excited to have Lucy sit on Santa's lap for the first time :) Here are some fun pictures of our night:

 getting Lucy all ready for a cold evening, isnt she so cute!?!?


 Lucy would NOT take her eyes off Santa!


Kent was not a fan of sitting on a strange mans lap :) 



 Savanna doing some super-star dance move :)

We had such a fun night! Ended with going to Planet Beach Resort and playing some arcade games (where Chad blew all of our money trying to win an Ipad....I know, I need to control that man and his addiction for gadgets...). I am so excited for Christmas and love spending time with our family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment