Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Happy Birthday

Our baby girl turned one today. We can't believe it. This last year has been so amazing, we have been blessed to have the most wonderful baby girl to make everyday brighter. Here are some pictures reviewing Lucy's first year:   (get ready for TONS of pictures!)




























Man, she is so cute! I would put up about 50 more baby pictures but lets move on to her Birthday party before I get carried away!! ;)
We had a wonderful party with her today! We are so blessed to have so many Family members and friends that care for us! We love you all so much! Thanks for making Lucy's 1st Birthday such a wonderful day!!

Here are some of the pictures from her party, it was an "I love Lucy" theme.  :)

 A happy birthday girl :)











 Lucy's cake :)




 Lucy has so many cute and wonderful friends!





 Hahahahah! She has been making this face a lot lately, love it!


 This is the dress and sweater I made for Lucy!! :) Its from some of my old shirts.






Man, we love Lucy! Here is the video footage of her birthday party, as well as a funny video of some lip smacking she started doing today!! ;)






James had to film this across the room so Lucy wouldn't get distracted be the camera :)




1 comment:

  1. So glad we came! You did a FABULOUS job on the party and Lucy was adorable getting into that cake!

    ReplyDelete