Monday, February 13, 2012

Lucy at 12 Months

We went in for Lucy's 1 year check-up. Today was the first time she showed signs of stranger anxiety, she completely flipped out at the nurse. Haahaha! It was so weird :) She is so healthy and strong! Poor girl had 4 shots today, it always makes me so sad!

Lucy now weighs 22.6 pounds (84%....her lowest since she was a baby baby! ha!)
And she is 29.9 inches long (76%..the lowest she has EVER been, by far!)

Lucy and I did a little photo shoot last week, here are some of the adorable pictures! ....I wanted to do them in the same tutu she wore as a newborn to show how much she has grown. Funny thing; the tutu still fits!! HAHA! I must have bought some great elastic when I made it :)

Here she is wearing it as a baby, she is about 1.5-2 months old



Aaahhh...so sweet!  ;)

And here she is wearing the same tutu now!
















Hahahah! She is the highlight of our life!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! Kent has now passed Lucy up; he's 23 pounds! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohooo!!! That a boy! :) Hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE that she is wearing that same tutu!! That is the cutest and best thing ever!! She is the sweetest! Thanks for letting us come to her bday party:) Happy 12 months cute girl!

    ReplyDelete