Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Chad's Birthday, Lucy's Ponytail, and other Cute Pictures

Chad is now 25!!!!! We are starting to get middle-aged ;)
We had fun going shooting at the Range for Chads birthday, it was my first time shooting a pistol and I was so scared! But I did pretty good and I think Chad had fun shooting his new gun :)


 Showing off our targets
..pulling some dumb face..


We have started putting Lucy's hair in a pony-tail, IT IS SO CUTE! We about die every time! :) And it has been nice being able to just throw it up and not have to fight with her to brush out all the tangles...




Here are just some other random cute pictures that I had to share, including some from when we went to Idaho in February that I have been meaning to put up....

 Having fun in the sun in her adorable hat!



Starting to wear some cute summer outfits!

 We just can't get enough of this girl! She is such a cutie!



Idaho with Cousins:

 Falling asleep at Great Grandma's and Grandpas
 Cassidy, Lucy, Caydance, and Kennedi
 3 curly heads :) Kennedi, Caydance, and Lucy
 Annika and Lucy. I am so mad I didn't take that disgusting bib off in any of these pictures!!

 McKenna, Anni, and Lucy

And Chad and I just love it when we walk into the room and see this....   :)
Sweet tired girl!





No comments:

Post a Comment