Here are some cool pictures--we took them just with our phones because we forgot our camera so sorry the quality is low!
In our amazing seats..on the 6th row!!
The toy soldiers
The Evil Zerg :) And cool smoke
Buzz coming in
"The Claw" and the alien people...
K, this picture is really bad but I wanted to talk it about. This is Ken and Barbie in one of their
couple dances. It was SO cool!! I couldn't believe that "ken" could lift Barbie above his head and hold her there
for awhile with ONE HAND!! IT WAS CRAZY! Especially since he really didn't look super buff or anything...
Chad and I were going crazy the whole time trying to figure our if Slinky and Porky (?) were mechanical or if people
were in there...
Woody escaping on the kite
I know these pictures don't do it justice but we had such a fun night and we wanted to share it!!!










what a fun night! It will be fun when Lucy is big enough to enjoy this as much as you do! :)
ReplyDeleteI know!!! I was almost wishing she was with us the whole time...but I knew she wasn't! ;)
ReplyDelete