Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lucy at 15 Months

Lucy is 15 months old! We don't really believe that in 3 months she can go to nursery... ;)
Well our chubby little girl it starting to thin out on us! And I feel like she is starting to look more like a "toddler" and less like a "baby".
Lucy in September, look at her arms! And she still had some brown in her hair!
 Isn't she looking thin?! And so big!!! She is so pretty! :)  

Its funny though because people at stores or church, etc. still come up to me all the time and tell me what a cute, chubby little baby I have and I wanna be like "you have no idea what a chubby baby is!" Hehehe! But really.... They should have seen her rolls a few months ago! :) 

We had her normal baby check up yesterday (1 shot..), and it looks like her growth spurts are definetly slowing down! Our doctor told us she probably wont be too tall...bummer ;)

Her weight: 23.8 lbs (about the same weight sine 9 months!) which puts her in the 79th percentile
Her Height: 30.5 inches...only the 56th percentile!!!!!! ...cant believe she is in the "average" zone!
Her Head: 48cm....still 95th percentile! Hahah! She has her Daddy's big head :) 

We just love our little angel so much! Here are some cute pictures from the park, we rode our bikes there the other day.....we are loving summer!




 She LOVES swinging! ..Can you tell? :)






2 comments:

  1. I have always thought she looked so much like Chad but I caught glimpses of YOU in some of these pictures of her! She's so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I am glad she might have a little of me in her after all!! haha!

    ReplyDelete