Thursday, May 24, 2012

Our Anniversary, Trip to Idaho, and Update on House

I feel like so much has happened this last week! And I figured it would be easiest to just compile it all into one blog post :) First off; last week Chad and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary!! I love him so much :) My gifts to Chad were Pinterest inspired.....


Anniversary pillow

He is also getting a leather phone case/wallet all-in-one thing that should arrive this week! He has been dying for it!! :) 

And of course he got me some amazing gifts!


 A beautiful new right-hand ring!! I still need to get it sized, but I LOVE it!!!

And of course we made a yummy dinner :)

A few days later Lucy and I dropped Chad off at the airport as he went out to Tennessee and Virginia to visit his brothers and Lucy and I headed to Idaho!!!! It was my first time driving there alone! :) Lucy did SOO well, which made the trip great!! We had so much fun with family and it definetly beat staying home alone..again...!
At the Parade on Saturday:



 Luke and Lydia were on this float!! They were so cute! and they made sure the 
kids all got a lot of candy!!

Lucy had too much fun with all these girls!

The kids were good at pushing Lucy on the Swing!

Annika showing me her pig face! HAHAH!

Visiting David and Cheri at their new home!!! 
Cassidy and Cadance loved having their pictures taken :)

Here is a very cute video of Mckenna Mae practicing her words!
She is so cute and has THE CUTEST voice ever!!
She was also very happy to see herself on TV ;)

Tuesday evening Lucy and I headed back to Utah to pick up Chad! We missed him so much!! 
Of course the next day we had to go look at our house! ;) Its getting so close!! They had started to paint the inside and work on the stucco on the outside, here are some pictures! ..Only a few more weeks until we move in!!!!!!!!

Looking into our future kitchen

Stairs--looking up. The railing was in!!!

Stairs looking down, every other railing was taped off..its iron



The wood siding for the front of the house was on the driveway so they should start working on that soon! And it should only take another day or two to finish painting the inside, then its floors and cupboards!!!!!!




1 comment:

  1. That picture of Lucy in the swing is SO adorable! And I like your anniversary pillow, I may keep that in mind for some day, or to make the kids birthday pillows. Can't wait to come visit you in your house!

    ReplyDelete