OK, I will talk more about our home in another post, back to Redfish! (see my problem?...)
Chad and I went up to Redfish last week to spend some time relaxing with my family. I really needed it. My feet were so sore they were going numb, my body was completely worn out and bruised from moving, and I had lost my mind (still trying to find it..). Plus, I just love Redfish Lake, it is so pretty; its really my favorite place on earth! I was super excited to take my camera and my cool new telephoto lens and get some amazing pictures of the lake and mountains. We got pictures of 2 different moments and then our camera battery died..........yep. But they were good moments :)
Lucy had fun, isn't she just the cutest :)
And to my disbelief and amazement our family friends the Hookers were up there the same time as us! We used to go camping together when we were younger and it was so much fun! I hadn't seen Leslie or her family in years---LOVE this family!!!
Leslie and I had a good old fashion brawl on the water tramp, it was so hard :)
I could hardly stand on the thing.
I have a picture almost exactly like this taken when we
were about 13 :) I want to put it up as soon as I can find the box....
And those are our two moments at Redfish captured on film this year :) HA! It was so much fun though and I was grateful for the trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment