Lucy has been cracking us up lately! Its funny that we are in that stage of our lives where the things that are the funniest to us come from our child :) We love her so much! We had so much fun on the 4th of July! We spent the morning biking around our new house. Lucy was laughing and talking away in her seat in front of me one second, and the next she was passed out and sleeping! HA! It did make my ride a lot harder as I put one arm around her to try and give her some support. :) After biking we ran to Home Depot to look at some yard stuff; we put Lucy in a cart while Chad and I were messy with our bikes on the back of the car (trying to lock them up). The next thing we know, Lucy is laughing and we look over and the cart is taking her away! We must have been on a slope, and she was just rolling through the parking lot and smiling back at us like it was some new game :) Hahaha! I guess we only think its funny because nothing bad happened...
Lighting some fireworks in front of our house
Another funny event: Lucy LOVES electronics. She is always trying to get a hold of our phones, computers, etc. Well, we went to IKEA the other day (where I bought some curtains!), I was just walking along, pushing Lucy in the cart, when I look down and see her holding a phone. It really took me by surprise because I didnt remember giving her my phone...looking at it closer I noticed it had a purple case on it...it wasn't my phone! She had somehow swiped someones phone while we were walking through the store! HA! We returned it to a salesguy but never found the owner...I am still curious how she got it! :)
Still Loving to swing!
Eating her first sucker!
Dancing with Dad :)
Standing by our soon-to-be window sill. She is getting a lot better
at standing and has even pulled herself up a few times now!
Now on to one of our favorite events of the week :) We went out to see our house on Friday and we were just sitting in the family room chatting. Lucy was being super goofy and giggling at EVERYTHING! So we pulled out the camera and took a little video. Afterwards, we let her watch it and she started cracking up! So we pulled out our other phone/camera and took a video of her watching and laughing at her first video! :) It was so funny! Here are the two videos in order:
And here she is just looking cute :) I couldn't help but take some pictures after church today, I have such a pretty daughter!
Her fake smile.. :)
..and the fake smile again!





So my blog didn't say you updated today. Shea was like "Lucy is so cute!" and I was like "Where did you see pictures of Lucy?!" Anyway, yes she's cute, I love the picture dancing!
ReplyDeleteI am loving her blue and red dress!
ReplyDelete