Here we are on Christmas Eve, in our Christmas Pajamas :)
Christmas Morning, Lucy not sure what to do with her first present
Its a sweater! Thankfully she loves clothes just as much as Mommy :)
..She REALLY loved this shirt! Wanted it wear it! :)
I re-painted this plastic deer head for Chads office :)
We have had a TON of snow! It just keeps on coming :) We have enjoyed playing in it again this year though so it has been fun!! Lucy enjoys it and loves sledding.
Our snow angels :) Isn't Lucy's the cutest ? ;)
Chad doing a back flip..and what Lucy thinks of that... :)
..And a happy girl with her new toys and clothes!
Chad starts his busy season tomorrow... AHHH! I am not sure how its going to go.... :) Thankfully he was a trooper this break and got a lot of projects done for me :) So I will be staying busy finishing the painting and such. Chads sister Ashley moved in for the next Semester while she is off track. It will be nice to have some company while Chad is busy, and I am sure Lucy will enjoy having someone besides just me :) Life has been great! We are excited for the New Year and what will come!
What a fun Christmas you had! I enjoy seeing all your fun crafts at your home and watching your little Lucy grow!!
ReplyDelete