I cannot believe that it has been two years since sweet little Lucy joined our family. I love that girl so stinkin much! We had a super fun party on Saturday to celebrate our special girl; it was a blast! But before I show those pictures I just wanted to share a few pictures of Lucy over the last two years...she has changed so much! Especially in the last year!
Baby Lucy:
Lucy Turns 1
Lucy Turns 2!
..I have not done her two year photo shoot yet so here are
just a few shots of our fun little girl :)
We Love her so much and feel extremely blessed to have her in our family :) Now here are some cute photos of Party :)
We can't wait to see what this next year will bring!!! :)
Happy Birthday Lucy!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how dark her hair was when she was a baby!! She is such a beautiful little lady!!
Thanks so much :) And yeah..her hair has been a crazy adventure :)
DeleteWow does Lucy look like Sara! She is so cute! I loved the first picture of all 3 of you because you could see Sara and Lucy's curly hair and Chad and Lucy's blonde hair, and with her in the middle it was so striking how she is a perfect mix of the two of you! What a fun party! I'm totally planning on doing the cotton candy in the drink for Calvin's Lorax party, if that's the theme we go with, so ill have to ask you what you thought of it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for saying she looks a little like me!!!!!!! haha! I think so but everyone always says how she looks just like Chad :) The Lorax party sounds way fun! I've seen cute things on pinterest for that :)
DeleteWE LOVE LUCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
ReplyDelete