This year we decided to dress her up as an old lady! She has a walker to help her walk as she gets stronger so it just fit :) As part of her costume I bought reading glasses from the dollar store and popped the lenses out. She spent most of the day getting ready for Halloween by wearing her glasses around (and still does!) ha! It was so cute! If she ever does need glasses she will be so cute in them!!
To give her hair a more white and old lady look I sprinkled Baby powder in it, not that you could really tell because she is so blonde to start with! And I just put her in some of my clothes :)
I wish I had taken pictures before hand when it was still light outside; she HATES the flash from the camera so we didnt get many good pictures..most of the time her eyes were closed :)
Chad showing off his Mario pumpkin
No comments:
Post a Comment