Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Christmas 2013

Well I am getting this post out before February, haha! We had a wonderful Christmas and an amazing New Year. We are getting excited for our little one to be joining us soon! But first, back to Christmas! Chads brother Scott and his family stayed with us this year for Christmas and we had a lot of fun! I figured it would be best to just overload the post with pics :)

 I started out really motivated to decorate and craft for Christmas....and ended
with a bunch of half finished projects, ha! But I'll show a few of the things I did..

wreath




I finished this adorable snow flake pillow on Christmas Eve, ha!


 We had an amazing feast for Christmas! Nothing was missing. Everything was homemade and Chad spoiled us with the best Turkey EVER. He BBQ it to perfection.




We found a beautiful vintage dollhouse for Lucy at a thrift store!! I love it so much..  ;)
and yes...its wrapped in wedding paper...



Lucy had fun opening her presents! But it took forever--after she opened each gift she would want us to complete unpack it for her so she could play with it a bit before opening the next :)




 Chad enjoyed four-wheeling with the kids! ..like 5 hours a day! We all went out one day and had fun sledding, four-wheeling, and ice skating on our frozen ponds.








No comments:

Post a Comment