We had fun Celebrating Miss Lucy Goose this week! I cant believe she is three! She is so adorable and has blessed our lives in so many incredible ways. For her birthday we started out with her favorite breakfast..pancakes with berries. We then went swimming in the morning with friends, then McDonald's after for Lunch and more playing! After that Lucy and I drove up to visit Daddy! And finally came back home and had dinner with David and Stacy and her cousins :) For dinner we had some of Lucy's favorites: Pizza, corn, and peaches, with brownies and ice cream and strawberries for dessert!
flowers from Daddy
..not so sure about the hat..
Now that Lucy is such a big girl she will be going to PRESCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She goes three days a week, half day. And she takes the bus............. which is really hard for me and if I wasnt about to have a baby I probably would not have allowed it.... She went on Friday for her first day and Valentines Party! Here are some cute pictures of our sweet girl.
wearing her cute new bday shirt
..isnt that backpack to die for!! :)
..on the bus!
....and driving away...
This is about the time I broke down...and spent the next few hours crying on the couch..
Chad was so sweet the whole time! But he made things worse when he presented me with my Valentines present--a printed copy/book of our blog!! over 500 pages of our family adventures! Best journal I have ever kept!! :) It was so sweet of him, I died looking at all the pictures of my baby girl..
Life is good! We'll see if this next week is any easier for me with Lucy in school......
I am ready to have this baby! I am about 38 weeks now, tired all the time and getting a little too crazy and emotional.. ;)
Lucy is a busy body--walking all around! I am having trouble trying to keep up with her as I am getting so fat and tired. I try to find little ways to distract her for a bit and keep her from getting too bored and fussy. We built forts this week! She is also into her little toy camera lately and goes around holding it up to her face and saying "eeeeesssse"..... cutest thing ever. I should have known that my childs first word would be cheese ;)
A also finished painting the nursery!! LOVE it! Hopefully I can finish Lucy's room this week..
Chads latest obsession is a camping pop up trailer that he found a good deal on online. He also bought a large flatbed trailer that he is mounting the pop-up trailer to; that way he can haul our four-wheeler as well! I will have to post pictures of his finished product! :)
















I almost started to tear up looking at that picture of her on the bus! I can't imagine doing that with James. I will probably cry too. She looks so big and grown up and adorable!!!! Love the nursery wall! That must have taken FOREVER! I'm also looking forward to you having your baby and seeing pictures :)
ReplyDelete