Thursday, May 15, 2014

Mother's Day

Chad made me a spectacular Mother's Day Present...every time I walk downstairs my heart skips with Joy. We are now proud owners of the most beautiful Kitchen Table, EVER. ;)




Rounding the corners gave it such an amazing finish!

I repainted and reupholstered our chairs to that they would look just as good ;)

....dont mind all the clutter in the background..  ha! keeping it real.

The legs are Cedar Fence post (upside down and cut to length) that we found at Lowes

I still want to do a few more clear coats on top just to make sure it it really protected :)

LOVE IT!

On another note..I can not believe  how fast Olive is growing! She is almost 3 months old and I feel like she is already grown up! We are glad to be out of the colicky stage though, combine that with Lucy getting her cast off and life has been easier :)
She is constantly smiling and cooing at me, loves to play and grab her toys and just yesterday discovered her fists and has been sucking on it!! She's a keeper! 









No comments:

Post a Comment