Lucy LaNell Gibbons was born Friday February 11th at 440 pm weighing 8 pounds 6 ounces, 21.5 inches long. She's a big baby!!! :) Chad has already given her a nickname :) She had a little trouble breathing at first, she needed a little help getting her lungs to expand. She is doing great now!!! We love her so much and cant get enough of her...she is so beautiful, I have a hard time taking my eyes off of her......


Last pictures being pregnant!!..Chad thought it was so funny...

So swollen!

C-PAP mask, to help expand her lungs. Cute spit bubbles ;)

..Seeing and touching her for the first time.....I was finally able to calm down a bit

Holding her was heavenly...

After her first bath, finally got all the gunk out of her hair. Bath given by Chad :)



A little bling from Dana and Erin :) She's our Princess!!!

Family photo!!! Lucy was being so goofy and making the funniest faces!

Daddy loves her...and her hair is all I dreamed it would be!! ;)

I was able to dress her once her IV was out, the fun begins!
She is doing pretty well!! We are just waiting for her to become more consistent with breastfeeding and then we will be able to take her home! Pray that it will be soon! We have been blessed with wonderful family and friends whose faith and prayers have blessed our lives.
Yay! She's beautiful, you guys are SUCH a cute family! We can't wait to meet her, and I like her nickname. Her hair is cute, hopefully it'll continue to grow long! Little babies with lots of hair are so cute. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteOh!! I think I'm in love. She is adorable. You are already having fun with dress up. I can't wait to hold her, too. Give her a kiss and tell her it's from her grammy Rolane.
ReplyDeleteWe've been praying for you! You guys both look so madly in love. It's wonderful :)
ReplyDeleteShe's in our prayers!!! She is so cute! She needs to hurry and get better so I can come visit her!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful!!! I want to come and hold her!
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful. I am glad that she is doing well now. I will pray that she figures out eating soon. It is so wonderful when you can take them home with you.
ReplyDelete