Lucy came home with us on Wednesday afternoon. We were even happily surprised to bring her home without oxygen!!! She is even prettier (if possible) without anything taped to her face!! :) She is such a good girl, hardly cries unless she's starving. We have loved being home and being able to relax and do whatever we want without nurses bossing us around ;)
In her carseat..she is so content! She was so quiet on the way home it was hard to believe she was really in our car!!
All bundled up!
Stretching!! ...She came out folded in half and likes to try and go back :)
Bahahaha! How strong do your abs need to be to sit like this for hours? :)
Laying in bed with me...right after a little smile :)
(...stupid blog...i couldnt figure out how to turn this photo...blah)
We love our little princess so much!!! She is such a doll and we have so much fun just staring at her all day :)
I am so glad she is home and doing well. We love you guys. Lucy is so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute! I LOVE the pictures of her feet sticking in the air, I've never seen a baby do that before! It's totally adorable! Glad she's home! Now all you have to worry about is everything else every parent worries about once they have a kid!
ReplyDeleteshe is so adorable!!! I have to come meet her soon!!
ReplyDelete