Friday, September 16, 2011

Good Times with Good Friends

This last week Chad and I had Brittany and Brittany over :) ....Along with their adorable babies and hubbies. They were my roommates before I got hitched and I love them so much!! We all have cute little kiddies now, just a few months apart! :) Here they are together:
"Up here, up here, look at me!" :) 

"There you are!"
Annabelle Tolman, Lucy, William LeBaron 
Aren't they so cute!!! :)

Annabelle and Liam were excited to run off and play games with their daddies, Lucy was fine having the blanket to herself ;)




Lucy with Travis Tolman...she looks pretty cute with his hat on! :)

We had a wonderful evening! I hope there are many more like it in the future :)

2 comments:

  1. way fun and very cute pictures... i LOVE Lucy's rolls on her arms :) Precious

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Fun. We need to do this more often!!

    ReplyDelete