Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Lucy @ 7 Months

Lucy is 7 months old and doing so well :) We just had her 6 month check-up, we were behind from travelling this summer. She is getting so big!! She is just shy of 20 pounds--90%, which is down from 3 months ago  when she was in the 92% ;) and she is a whopping 29 inches tall! Putting her in the 99th percentile for height!!! We are pretty much planning on a full time volleyball scholarship or something :)

2 main new things with her: She is sitting so well by herself! I got her a Baby Einstein movie to watch the other day, sat her down in front of the TV and she sat there the whole time! about 30 minutes, either watching the show or playing with the toys around her. She is so sweet :) ..and pretty proud of herself as these pictures show!







Man, isn't she cute? My heart just glows looking at these photos :)

Her other main development lately is her love of food......she has really discovered it! I'm not very consistent yet with feeding her a meal of baby food, usually about once a day I'll put her in her chair and give her applesauce and carrots and stuff. The rest of the time she just snacks off of my plate. On Sunday I made a delicious meal of roast and potatoes, she was just staring at me while I ate, watching my fork go back and forth. I finally felt bad and gave her some potatoes, she went wild for them! She has now tasted many different foods and loves them all! She is even starting to say "mmmmm" when I give her food. It's so darn fun! :)

waiting for more food :)

She is doing great in every way! We love her so much and continue to be the happiest little family ever! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment