Friday, September 30, 2011

Our Boring Lives ;)

I just thought I would update you on a few of the things we have been up to lately, mostly I just need excuses to add more pictures of Lucy ;)

Chad is back in school and work. He is playing on a BYU Flag Football team with friends, Lucy and I love going and seeing all of our friends! Here she is, looking so cute. Unfortunately we were pretty distracted with chatting and gooing at all the other babies that I didnt even take a picture of Chad playing..next game! :)



We have also been working on some projects around the home, painting some end tables and our coat rack. Here are some before and after photos:
 I bought these off KSL about a year or so ago for about $15 I believe (for both!) 
The paint was in pretty bad shape, plus I like lighter colors :)
The coat rack we bought last year just from Walmart.
Our cute little helper :)
After Chad painted them, before I glazed them. We left the coat rack unglazed :)

AFTER:
 Cute Huh? I found this AMAZING lamp at a thrift store in DC for $9!!!! Chad was irritated that I made him "haul it all the way back to Utah" but I couldnt pass it up! ;) The picture frame (still needs a pic...) I got at Marshalls for $7. I still havent decided what I am going to do with the tile piece in the middle, either modge-podge something onto it or paint/stencil some cute design on it...We will see... :)

I love how the light glaze just really brings out the details!

Lucy has REALLY discovered her toes :) She has been playing with them for awhile now but just this last week she started eating them, it is so cute! So we have a lot of this when I change her bum...


And just to make things more fun, here is a video of her trying to decided what foot to put in her mouth! :) ...she is sitting on my lap when I took this video so its kind of an awkward angle, plus she BARELY fits on my lap ;)



Another fun thing, Chad and I are going to start switching babysitting with a fun couple in our ward. We watched their darling 3 girls last night, twins age 3 and a baby..4 months I believe? Lucy loved them and had so much fun! Their little twins are so sweet! Chad was quickly wrapped around their fingers as well :) He is now okay with having toddlers! ;) 
 Movie night :) they were so good at bringing Lucy lots of toys!
 And she seemed quite content with them :)

Last thing, I promise :) I just have to put these adorable pictures up of Lucy! I found this cute shirt for her at Target for $1!!! I love it! and I love Lucy so much!



Cute braided straps and her cute curls!

Alright, that is quite enough I believe! ...Plus I think its time for me to go sneak another yummy cookie that Chad made me last night! ;)


2 comments:

  1. That shirt is ADORABLE! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babies are sooo cute when they eat their toes. It's hilarious how small they can roll themselves to be!
    I love the tables. It's so satisfying to remake something like that. I'm also glad you found people to babysit swap with you - we can't wait til we can work that deal with you guys too :)

    ReplyDelete