Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater,
Had a wife and couldn't keep her;
He put her in a pumpkin shell,
And there he kept her very well.
I know, I have the most adorable little girl in the world :)
So, funny story, Chad and I seem to have forgotten how much our little girl has grown up. Chad bought this "huge" pumpkin for me (he knew I wanted to do this photo shoot AND he really likes my pumpkin bars!), I was cleaning it out while Lucy was taking her nap today, getting ready for the shoot. After I was done with it I showed it to Chad telling him how cute it was going to be. He said "shouldn't you cut two more holes for her arms as well?" I said "no, I want to just tuck her arms into the pumpkin".......We both about died with laughter once we stuck her in and saw how little our huge pumpkin really was :)
cute!! I'm glad you didn't cut arm holes :)
ReplyDelete