Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Conference Weekend

We had a wonderful past weekend listening to conference, Chad and I are sooo stoked for the new temple in Provo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We couldnt believe it :) My family came down to see us on their way to Disney Land and spent Sunday watching conference with us. We took tons of cute pictures of all the kids playing in the park together in between sessions....once I took my camera out the girls got excited, so I have lots of pictures of them! :)

 Chad, Luke and Dallan playing soccer

 Pretty Mae-mae swinging 
 Lydia and Savanna
 Shooting airsoft guns


 Mom and Dad with Mckenna, Lucy, Lydia, Savanna, and Tash
 Lucy, Lydia, Savanna, Mckenna riding the bee :)
 Holding hands! so sweet :)

 Annika and Kent
 Grandpa and the babes!
 Anni, Kent, and Lucy
Back to conference, I printed church bingo sheets for them and they were listening for words :)

We had such a wonderful weekend and are always glad to see our family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment