Thursday, October 13, 2011

Lucy Nods

Lucy has been learning to nod her head lately...its pretty much the cutest thing ever! The only thing cuter? A video of Lucy naked nodding her head! :) But seriously...this is so darn cute. She has had a bad diaper rash lately, so we were trying to help it by airing out...she doesnt usually chill in the nude, but her chubs are even more adorable when you can appreciate them entirely :) Its kinda hard to see her nod, she kept looking down when she did it and I am kinda shaking when holding the camera, but enjoy it! I will :)


For some reason the sound isnt working for me.... :(  She makes such cute little noises so hopefully I can figure this out and get it working!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ha! For a while she was strategically holding her toy so that it covered her nakedness! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute to see her learning new and fun things! I love it when they learn something new and cute like that. She's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete