Thursday, June 21, 2012

Real Salt Lake

Yesterday we FINALLY went to a Real Salt Lake Soccer game!! It was so much fun! We brought Brittany and Devin with us and had a blast! To add to the excitement for Brittany and I we played against David Beckham! hahah! It was fun to try and get a picture of him :)



Its about 9:00pm here..she wasnt going to smile for me, hah!

David Beckham in the middle, number 23 :) "The closest you will EVER get 
to him" said Chad to Britt and me ;)

Chad with the Real Salt Lake Scarf I bought him! He was SO excited!
Can't you tell? haha! No, this picture was taken at the end..we lost...I was trying
to get him to smile so I could take a pic of him with his new scarf, it was a hard task
at the moment :)

We were glad we went and got out with our friends and did something! We stopped by our house on the way home (of course) and showed it to Brittany and Devin, the carpet was all installed!!! and the garage doors were on!!!!!!!!!! We cant wait to see the cabinets after they are installed on Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Your house is so pretty! I really like the colors, it looks very serene and much nicer than your neighbor's dark color. Can't wait to see the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete