Our Home is nearly done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Here is a video of our house; walking through it. I will apologize in advance for my shakiness and bad camera angles :) I thought it would be fun to do a video now and another one once we have moved in and made it cute! :)
I have also had some fun buying stuff for our house, hahahah! Chad is going crazy because our little house we are in now just keeps getting fuller! ;) I got Lucy a desk for her room and me a desk for my craft room that I need to paint. A new/old couch for our family room that I am fixing up a bit as well as a vintage-y loveseat that I am recovering, here is the before picture:
Stayed tuned for the finished product!!!!!!
I also bought this rug from Overstock.com that I am in LOVE with:
And I just found this chandelier from Pottery Barn Cheaper on Ebay and I am getting it! :)
But dont worry, I have been working hard to earn money to spend! hahah! :) I cant wait to put it all in our house!

The before and after video is a really good idea. I swear that must be the same type of house as was on the Parade of Homes. I can't wait to see what it looks like when you guys move in!
ReplyDelete