First: We finished our Pergola at the end of October-ish :)
Doesn't it look so good!? :)
Chad added an electrical box/plug in thing :) We plan on putting a cute little chandelier up as
well as enjoy a movie from a projector.
Chad also decided to put in a bar on one side, to make serving food and entertaining
a little bit easier, I would also like to put a few bar-stools out next summer.
I love it so much! I cant wait to put curtains up next summer and decorate it some more!!
I had SO MUCH FUN painting Lucy's bathroom!! It is pretty much my favorite wall :) I had been debating forever how to paint it; stripes-vertical or horizontal?, wainscoting?, polka-dots?, stencil?...and then I still couldn't decided what color either :) One day I just decided to DO IT! Polka dots seemed fun and easy; I made a stencil with a plastic file folder and a scrapbook circle cutter thing. I was about to paint it yellow when Chad suggested gold--I am so glad I listened! :) I LOVE how it turned out. I also repainted a little mantle/shelf I already had, added knobs (Hobby Lobby has the best selection!!) and turned it into Lucy's towel rack. Here are the pictures :)
Before:
After!
Chad and I are also working on giving our island a new face :) Its not quite done so I want to wait to post pictures. But we have painted it, added legs and trim board. Now I just need to added some wainscoting and do a few more coats of sealant! But we spent most of the week with our kitchen looking like this:
Update on us: We had fun hosting a Christmas party this weekend with some of our closer neighbors! It was so much fun! We cant get over how blessed we feel to live in such a beautiful home with amazing neighbors!
Chad is great, I keep him pretty busy :) I have been staying busy with Lucy, trying to train Bella--the newest member of our family (Yorkie), decorating our house, and trying to sell some furniture on the side. Lucy is as cute as ever :) We love her so much! She continues to bring us more joy than we ever imagined. Here are some cute pictures of her, cant have a blog post with that :)
With cousins at Thanksgiving
We need a piano... :)
I put up some lights!
Lucy wearing one of my baby dresses :)
Lucy and Bella
Lucy and I got a year pass to the Living Aquarium, so much fun!
..and I just love her so much!!!!!!














No comments:
Post a Comment