Thursday, March 7, 2013

Is Spring Coming?

I have a love/hate relationship with this time of year. The sun is finally out again, the weather has been warm (and by warm I mean above 20..) and we are finally going outside again! I start getting all excited thinking spring is here! Then I remember I live in Utah..and that until about June spring really isn't here...that in all reality more snow is on its way....
But we have been soaking up the sun as much as we can! :)


We found our tramp again! :) Heheh! First time it hasn't been covered with snow or ice!

I feel like I am finally getting energy again as well..getting out of my winter slum. These last few weeks I have been on fire with projects! :) I thought I would quickly share a few of them...I plan on putting more details up on my other blog...whenever I get to it :)

 I made these super cute bow ties for a boy across the street, we 
went to his 2nd Bday party. I have received A LOT of feedback asking how to make them 
or if I sell them..So ideas are churning in my head in that direction :)

 This is the deer I actually got Chad for Christmas, but we just barely put it up in his office :)
I LOVE it!

I made that Chevron sign to go over our bed. It says "Every Day I love you"
I'm leaving it in the window for now..I actually have another headboard out in the garage
to paint that we will be putting in our room. It is a lot taller so I figured I would wait to rearrange then :)

 I painted stripes in our front entry way!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!! And I found a super easy way to do it!
It only took me about 2 hours, so I will be sharing those details on my decor blog soon :)
..and I finally put up some of the cute family pictures Stacy took! Now I want to put them everywhere ;)

 And I loved the stripes so much I thought I would do it just one more time :) This is 
our little half bath on the main floor. We will be doing wainscoting on the lower half.
The mirror was a past project..details for that are on my decor blog :)

I just made this last night out of paint stirring sticks! (details on other blog) I love it! 
Now I am just waiting for Chad to finish my mantles for the kitchen so I have a place to display it!

 I think that about sums it up! Chad is on is his way home right now to spend my birthday with me :) Lucy didn't even see him yesterday so it will be nice to have an evening with him! Only one more month of busy season!!!!!! And here is just a cute picture of Lucy's hair ;) I love her and her beautiful hair! I had fun putting a little half french braid in it today :) Hahah! Love ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment