Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Mother's Day, Our Anniversary, and Memorial Day Weekend

I know...I am sooooooooooo behind on blogging lately and I am trying to fit a lot into this one post! Hopefully it wont be too long or boring! :)

We have had a lot of fun in May! For Mother's Day I was spoiled with my first "Girls" trip and my FIRST NIGHT AWAY FROM LUCY!! AWW! :) It was a lot of fun! and both Lucy and I handled it very well :)

I went up to Park City with a bunch of my girlfriends and we had so much fun eating out, chatting, hot tubing, and of course shopping! :)





For our Anniversary Chad and I both got something we have been wanting! Chad got a golf pass to a nearby place along with some new golf shoes and I got paint and Wainscoting for the living room!!!!! I love it so much! Here are a few pictures of it, you can see more at my decorating blog HERE


It looks good, right!?!? :) The blue paint color is a lot more intense then we were expecting, so we dont know if we will keep it. We want a more subtle blue-grey look.

We also went out on a date to see the new Star Trek movie and LOVED it! :)




This past weekend we went on our first camping trip of the year with some friends. We had a lot of fun! Chad and I spent most of Friday hiking. We found a trail that seemed easy..we were deceived.  It was a 7 mile loop; 3 hours later, straight up hill the whole time, and we had only covered 3 miles! ha! So we turned around and went back down :) It was still a lot of fun and a GREAT workout as we were taking turns caring Lucy girl on our back! 

Our friend had a few four-wheelers up there with us so we rode one to the start of the trail. Chad really wants one now... :) 


It was a beautiful hike! We really enjoyed being outdoors and active together as a family. We took many stops to enjoy the view ;)


Lucy was super cute and happy the entire time! She even took a little nap on the way down :)



at the top look-out







..nothing beats chillin' around the campfire and eating good food! :)












No comments:

Post a Comment