Thursday, June 16, 2011

First Trip into DC

As Chad and I will be here all summer long we didn't feel the need to exhaust ourselves trying to see all the sights in one day. :) We needed to let BreAna to see some of it while she was here though!!!! We spent most of the day in different parts of the Smithsonian and then drove around all of DC seeing all of the main sights from the car (....it was REALLY hot and we were still pretty worn out from our roadtrip out here...). It was so crazy to actually see all the things I had read about, seen on TV, etc. etc.. We are excited to spend more time here!!!

 Smithsonian Institution

 BreAna standing next to a giant waterfountain

 One of the first motorcycles!!!! ....Now THIS I would let Chad buy....  ;)




 Drive-by view of the capitol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment