Friday, June 24, 2011

Little Piggies

Lucy and I were somewhat bored today......Chad accidentally took the stroller in the car so we didnt really get out. SO instead we stayed inside and tried to entertain each other :) We painted our toes, which took forever since Lucy didnt seem to want to sleep today and I wanted to paint her toes while she was sleeping, I soon just gave in to her and painted her cute little toes while she was occupied with her play gym :)






I also made her a new headband and flower-clip while Lucy watched from her exersaucer, she really was watching me too! It was pretty cute having her follow my every move :)
 ...My very excited model... ;)

And this is just a cute picture of her sucking on her bottom lip, its her new favorite thing to do. Its the best when she smiles while doing it...so funny!!



We love our little Goose so much!! She proves to be more fun every day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment