Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lucy's Hair

I thought it was about time that I dedicated a post to Lucy's hair :) I love it!! I cant believe how crazy, long, and curly it is. Everywhere we go we get comments on it--which I love but at the same time it is really awkward because I haven't figured out what I should say back.."thank-you" or "I know! I love it too!"..? :) Hahaha! Anyways here are my new favorite hair pictures:

I dont know if I should call this "Hair on fire!" or simple "Einstein" :)
Her hair is always SUPER crazy right after naps, and I just happened to sit her down right
in the sun, I couldn't resist pulling out the camera!


And just to be nice here is a picture of her hair somewhat decent :) 
and she is wearing the cutest jammies ever!

And here are some bath pictures :) Her hair is sooooooo long! It takes me by surprise every time!





No comments:

Post a Comment