You drive up and the valets (right word?) open your door for you "Welcome Mrs. Gibbons, how are you today?" And that is the beginning of your life of ease :) We walk in and Lucy drops her binky, "Here Mrs. Gibbons, your daughter dropped this--May I wash it off for you?" "No, thanks I can get it" "Are you sure? Let me carry your bag for you then..." And on it goes :) Everything is catered to your every need, the food is delicious and the service is incredible. Lucy quickly settled into our relaxed mode as well and enjoyed just laying on the bed with us.
We spent most of the time in the most comfortable robes ever!
Isnt she adorable?!?!
Our Room:
Everything was remote controlled-the fire, tv, lights, heating...
Our bathroom, with HEATED tile floors
Biggest bathtub I had ever seen!!
Our view...
..My favorite part was the fireplace
We spent our time eating the most amazing food, sleeping and relaxing, bowling, eating, swimming in the enormous hot tub, eating some more.... And just having a good ol' time :)
Our catered dinner
When we got there they unloaded our car and carried our bags up for us, when we left the loaded our car back up and had it waiting for us. We let them know that we would LOVE to come again!!! :) Monday morning we took off and did a little shopping before we started the drive to Idaho.
All I know is this is a lifestyle I could easily get used to... ;)
Oh my gosh. I'm so jealous but also really glad you could go up there!
ReplyDeletedang that place is nice! and Yes, that is she is adorable! :)
ReplyDelete