Bailey Thanksgiving:
We have our dinner at the church, we have a big family :) And our Aunts, Uncles, and cousins are there as well. I LOVE Thanksgiving and getting to see all my family and to catch up with all of them again!!
Cute Ladies! ;)
Eli holding Kent, that boy loved him! It made me jealous, Im the one who lives next to him! ;)
Annika showing off her 3 bottom teeth, it cracked me up!
Lucy with G.ma and G.pa
Great Grandma and namesake
The boys playing B.ball to work off all the food :) Chad, Lane, Jose, Luke, and Dallan
are in here as well as some cousins. Luke and Dallan did well with all the big boys! :)
Kids playing in the nursey, some were being shy :) The only kid I think I missed is cute little Bethany-
She kept running away from me!! :)
The Gibbons:
A few hours later we headed over to David and Cheri's home for another amazing dinner! Unfortunately, we didnt bust the camera out until late and didnt get many pictures...you know what that means--they get it bad at Christmas!! :)
The two cute little curly-heads
Later Chad was playing catch with Lucy and Cassidy and we took a video, it was so darn cute! Cassidy was being so sweet to Lucy and it was funny to watch Lucy--she would flinch when Chad threw the ball!! The video is on Chads phone so I will have to upload it later, make sure to come back and see it!
No comments:
Post a Comment