Chad took Lucy this morning so I could sleep in a bit, she has been in the habit of waking up at 5:00, he just puts her in her exersaucer while he gets ready for work. A little while later Chad rushes into the room and wakes me up, claiming that Lucy pooped all over herself and he needed me to help clean up; Lucy's medicine from her ear infection causes diarrhea but she hadn't had a poopy diaper for a few days..it all came this morning!!!!!! I walk out to see her sitting in her exersaucer, poop dripping down her legs and covering the bottom of her exersauser; she is sliding around in her poo!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so funny/sad/gross!! We got her out and stuck her under the faucet and then Chad bathed her while I had the pleasure of cleaning it all up.......................... She is too cute to and I couldnt be upset about it, she was just watching us and smiling, glad we were paying attention to her :) I would have taken a picture but my SD card was in the computer, plus it wasnt a pretty sight.....But Lucy does have a really cute bum! :)
Lucy also rolled over today!!! Several times, but only on the right...she is still struggling quite a bit on the left side but we are so excited for her big progress today! We love her so much :)
We are working on the sitting ...she is getting better :)
haha I was hoping for a picture because I have a really funny image in my head :) This reminds me of James bbysitting last week and texted me to tell me Savannah had the biggest dump of her life and it hit the ceiling. Of course it didnt hit the ceiling but I laughed really hard!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big she is getting! We won't even recognize her when you get back. Also, I'm glad you didn't post a picture of the explosion. Your description was good enough :)
ReplyDelete