I finally finished the pair of booties I started at the beginning of the summer!! ...Now Lucy has about a month before she'll probably outgrow them ;) It was fun and I want to make some more! It did take me forever, I got all the way to the end and realized I couldn't do the last step because I had made them wrong, thankfully Rolane was able to help me figure it out! I had to start from the beginning again which did not make me happy...Chad will confirm that ;). They are quite simple and fast to make once you know what you are doing. I changed up the strap a bit--Lucy has a a cute pair of booties that she never wears because she kicks them off in 5 seconds. So instead of the normal strap across the top I used ribbon that ties around her leg, and the booties are on for good!
..I took WAY to many pictures; I was pretty proud of them, Lucy is so cute, the shoes were cute, and I love her legs! The shoes are FAR from perfect though, so dont examine them too closely :)
Always sucking on her hand/thumb these days
Crazy Hair!!
Those are SO adorable!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how much hair Lucy has. Not fair :) Lol. Those are super cute Sara. Good job!
ReplyDelete