Friday, July 22, 2011

Oldies :)

As I was playing with Lucy today she made a face that caught me of guard; I have been told that she looks just like Chad and had just given in to that ;), however at the moment she looked like me. So I dug through some of our wedding files and pulled up baby pictures of me to PROVE to Chad that Lucy does resemble me :) However, Chad "is not good at this game"...he can never really see similarities in faces, so I had to blog about it to hear from you!!!..Dont you think there are some similarities? Or am I just a crazy mother? ;)
....Some of the pictures I put up just for fun, its cute seeing my siblings as little ones and seeing how much they look like their children! 




A cute little family :)  Seth, David, Adam, Mom, Eli, Sara, Laura 

At Redfish I believe :) 

See where Lucy gets her chubs from? 

Redfish again, drinking V8,  yum yum :)  



Me and Krista, not much has changed ;) 

Laura holding me 


 Lucy.....now compare to me below :) 
  This is the photo that I thought looked like Lucy....my cheeks, lips, eyes....her forehead is smaller for sure :) I am younger than she is in this photos, I tried to get a picture of us in similar positions...

3 comments:

  1. Yep, I think she looks like you. But she does look like Chad too. I guess she's a good mix! I wonder if you guys will have a bunch of blonde kids and a bunch of brunette kids, that would be cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she totally looks like you! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy smokes she DOES look like you! cuties.

    ReplyDelete