Thursday, July 7, 2011

Salted Caramel Cupcakes

While we were in NY Erin took us to this cake store and we got AMAZING cupcakes!!! Chad and I have been wanting them ever since. So I googled for a recipe :) I have to admit, this recipe is pretty dang good, but I am not sure if it beats NY's, I think their cupcakes were more dense..is that the right word? But I loved that about them!!  So Erin you will have to compare the two for me and see how we can improve this recipe! ;)



You would be a fool not to try these out!! They are so good! I am going to attach the link to the blog I found them from, her pictures are way better. :) ..A few things about the recipe: she does a caramel center which I did not try, she also does salted and unsalted butter plus salt, I just did salted butter and left out the additional salt. Her caramel design things on top are pretty fun! Mine did not turn out so good, they tasted great but they were too soft and when I put them on my cupcakes they just caved in on themselves and became a lump....I think I would refrigerate them first next time. ENJOY!! These are delicious :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment