Chad and I missed going to Redfish with my family while we were in DC so we decided to head up with our great friends James and Jess :) It was a wonderful weekend! full of laughter, games, delicious food, beautiful view, wonderful sun, and goofy moments....like the night I lost my brain and started spraying my hair with Pam instead of insect repellent....yay wish I could deny that moment...We are so glad we went! It was nice to relax :) All of our pictures will tell of how much we love it there!
First night..cute in pink! :) We got her a camp chair!!!!!
Always so happy :)
The wonderful Jess and James
Chads favorite thing... SNORKELING! :)
Cold Mornings!
....its hard to see in this photo but on our last day Lucy's hair went straight!!!!.....due to hats, bug spray, and general greasy hair. It was so funny! Her Hair was SO long!!! ....down to her shoulders and touching her eyes! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment