Eating Smores :)
This is pretty much my favorite picture! :) We need to get a cute little camp chair for her!
Tuesday Julie and I went to the Botanical Gardens in Memphis with the babes. They had a koi (spelling?) pond there where you could feed the fish.....crazy! All I can say is this, if I had been in this pond I would have DIED! The fish were crazy! Once Vivian started throwing in the food they like attacked, all trying to get the food! It was a giant pile of fish , you could grab them if you wanted, they were all swimming on top of eachother and flopping around and splashing us pretty good!
When we first got there.....
....Attack!
....The duck quickly came to his senses and got out of there!
...Checking out my girl during the craziness :)
LOOK AT HIS HUGE MOUTH!!!! He was hoping the food would just land right in ;)
Matching onsies!
This is how Lucy felt about our week in Memphis :) She was never bored watching all the kids!!
I also had fun doing a photo-shoot with Laney in her BEAUTIFUL blessing dress! Here are some of my favorites :)
WE LOVE OUR FAMILY!!




Lucy sitting in that camping chair really is SO cute! It makes her look so grown up :)
ReplyDelete