Sunday, August 7, 2011

She Did It!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucy has been working on rolling over for quite some time now, over a month I believe. She has been able to roll over on her right side for a few weeks now but has REALLY struggled on her left side. But Friday she rolled over!!!!!!!!!!! and she has done it many times to prove that she has it down :)

 Resting.....She started off completely on the mat
 Things would have gone faster if she wasnt so distracted with her thumb :)
 She loves sucking it and I love it too!
 Just turning over!! Lucy "wait what just happened?"......
....and "Yay! I did it!!!" 
...The last bit of her smile, darn lighting caused my flash to go on and it was too slow....

She is doing so good! I think she is in the beginning stages of trying to crawl, she scoots her knees up and after awhile I will notice she has scooted herself off the blanket :) She still needs to work on her upward body and arm strength, she cant hold her self up for very long. But she gets better everyday!! and we LOVE her more than any child has ever been loved ;) ..FOR REALS!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment